Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Shaolin: Temple of Zen is Open

It's official, the exhibit is open. I might have been so busy planning and getting all the last minute things finished, I failed to announce things here. The opening reception featured some great Jiaozi (chinese dumplings) and Amano's new Dos Rios Dark Chocolate bar samples.


I even tried my hand at flower arranging after much morale boosting from my Mother who arranged flowers when I was young.


Without the volunteer work from our friends I don't know how it would have all come together in time. many thanks to those who helped things run smoothly and to those who attended.


If you have not made it to The Woodbury for this exhibit there is still time, that is until Oct. 9. The Museum is open 11am-5pm Monday through Friday.


No comments: